The 20th ACM SIGPLAN International Conference on Functional Programming
Student Attendance Programs
There are several ways that students may receive support for participation at the conference.
- The SIGPLAN Programming Languages Mentoring Workshop at ICFP
- ICFP is hosting the SIGPLAN Programming Languages Mentoring Workshop, which will provide a number travel grants for student attendees. See the PLMW site for more details.
- ICFP is pleased to offer a number of opportunities for student volunteers, who are vital to the efficient operation and continued success of the conference each year. The student volunteer program is a chance for students from around the world to participate in the conferences whilst assisting us in preparing and running the event. Free registration, meals and banquet ticket will be provided.
- The ACM Student Research Competition, Sponsored by Microsoft
- Support will be provided for Students wishing to enter the competition. For more information on the Competition and how to apply, follow the instruction found here.
- The SIGPLAN Professional Activities Committee (PAC Fund)
- The SIGPLAN Professional Activities Committee provide supplemental financial support for attending ICFP in the form of student grants, child-care support, companion travel grants and long distance international travel support. To apply, follow the instructions found here.
- ACM-W Scholarships for Attendance at Research Conferences
- ACM-W provides support for women undergraduate and graduate students in Computer Science and related programs to attend research conferences.
- Local information
- Affiliated events
- Student Research Competition
- Student Volunteer Program
- Call for papers
- Student Attendance Programs
- Call for workshop proposals
- Programming contest
- More about ICFP
- Industrial partners