The 19th ACM SIGPLAN International Conference on Functional Programming
Photo credit: www.goteborg.com/Kjell Holmner
Gothenburg, Sweden; September 1 – 3, 2014
Affiliated events: August 31 – September 4 – 6
ICFP 2014 provides a forum for researchers and developers to hear about the latest work on the design, implementations, principles, and uses of functional programming. The conference covers the entire spectrum of work, from practice to theory, including its peripheries.
- ICFP 2015 will be held in Vancouver, British Columbia.
- Videos of all ICFP talks are now linked to off of the program.
- A zipped bundle of all of the papers from ICFP and co-located events is now available to download.
- ICFP and affiliated events are now on Confero for your mobile device. Can be viewed in any web browser or in the dedicted Confero app, available on Apple App store and Google Play.
- There will be an industrial reception, supported by ICFP's platinum and gold sponsors, at the Museum of World Culture on Thursday, 4 September starting at 18:30. The museum is just a short walk from the conference venue.
- The complete proceedings of ICFP 2014 are now available through the ACM Digital Library. Free access to the proceedings will be granted for one year.
- Schedules for ICFP and all affiliated event are now available in one pdf document (will be handed out to attendees in printed form). Also includes social events to enable you to plan your stay in Gothenburg.
- August 3 is the deadline for early registration.
- The program has been finalized!
- The invited speakers for ICFP 2014 are:
- Details of the 2014 Programming Contest have been announced. The contest starts 25 July.
- Registration is now open! Early registration ends 3 August.
- The list of accepted papers is now online.
- The student research competition has been announced. Deadline for submission: 29 June.
- The affiliated event schedule is now available.
|Submissions due:||Saturday, 1 March 2014, 23:59 UTC-11 (anywhere in the world)|
|Author response:||Wednesday, 23 April, 2014 – Friday, 25 April, 2014|
|Notification:||Monday, 5 May, 2014|
|Final copy due:||Wednesday, 11 June, 2014|
|Conference:||Monday, 1 September - Wednesday, 3 September 2014|
|General Chair:||Johan Jeuring||Utrecht University|
|Program Chair:||Manuel Chakravarty||University of New South Wales|
|Local Arrangements Chair:||Björn von Sydow||Chalmers University|
|Industrial Relations Chair:||Anil Madhavapeddy||University of Cambridge|
|Workshop Co-Chairs:||Tom Schrijvers||Ghent University|
|Sam Tobin-Hochstadt||Indiana University|
|Programming Contest Co-Chairs:||Duncan Coutts||Well Typed LLP|
|Nicolas Wu||University of Oxford|
|Student Research Competition Chair:||Meng Wang||Chalmers University|
|Publicity Chair:||David Van Horn||University of Maryland|
|Video Chair:||Iavor Diatchki||Galois|
|Malcolm Wallace||Standard Chartered Bank|
|Mobile App Chair:||Reid Holmes||University of Waterloo|
|Edwin Brady||University of St Andrews|
|Ralf Hinze||University of Oxford|
|Zhenjiang Hu||National Institute of Informatics|
|Patricia Johann||Appalachian State University|
|Ken Friis Larsen||University of Copenhagen|
|Yukiyoshi Kameyama||University of Tsukuba|
|Anil Madhavapeddy||University of Cambridge|
|Geoffrey Mainland||Drexel University|
|David Mazières||Stanford University|
|Jay McCarthy||Brigham Young University|
|Matthew Might||University of Utah|
|Ulf Norell||Chalmers University of Technology|
|Tiark Rompf||Oracle Labs and EPFL (Swiss Federal Institute of Technology in Lausanne)|
|Chung-chieh Shan||Indiana University|
|Mary Sheeran||Chalmers University of Technology|
|Don Syme||Microsoft Research|
|Jesse Tov||Harvard University|
- Local information
- Affiliated events
- Student Research Competition
- Student Volunteer Program
- Student Attendance Programs
- Call for papers
- Call for workshop proposals
- Programming contest
- More about ICFP
- Industrial partners